MasterClass Timbaland Teaches Producing Torrent 2020
MasterClass Timbaland Teaches Producing: Grammy-winning music producer Timbaland takes you behind the scenes to teach you how to create iconic tracks with artists like MasterClass Jay-Z, Missy Elliott, Justin Timberlake, Beyoncé, and Aaliyah. In your first online class, learn how to collaborate with singers, layer new tracks, and create hooks that hold. Enter the Timbaland Studio and learn from one of the most innovative and successful designers in the industry.
CLASS PLAN MasterClass
- Introduction: Meet Your Instructor: Timbaland, producer of numerous Top 40 hits for artists ranging from Jay-Z to Missy Elliott and Justin Timberlake. In his first lesson, Tim shows how to create an entire track with just his voice and a microphone.
- Studio Session: Creating a Beatbox Beat: Enter the studio to see improvisation and creative commentary in action. Tim teaches how to build a song around a drum machine, starting with the loop he created in the first lesson and adding harmony, melody, and texture.
- Building Rhythms: Tim’s Process: Establishing a workflow that responds to your creative process is essential. Tim speaks to you through his digital equipment and reveals his process of selecting the sounds he uses in his music. Making a Beat: Getting Warmed Up: Working with producers and engineers is a key part of Tim’s process. In this chapter, MasterClass Tim teaches how he shares music with his team to get them excited and creative rhythm.
- Origins of the song: “Dirt Off Your Shoulder”: Tim remembers how he built the backing track for Jay-Z’s hit “Dirt Off Your Shoulder” and explains how to create an intricate texture from simple elements.
- Make a beat: starting with a chord progression:
Complex songs can be developed from simple ideas. Tim and his co-producers show how a four-bar chord progression can form the structure of a multi-section song.
- Creating Rhythm: Settings and Drum Layers: Tim’s drum sounds are legendary. See how painstaking audio engineering can turn a dry battery into something that resonates in headphones.
- Origins of the song: “Pony”: Using Ginuwine’s “Pony” as an example, Tim shows how choosing exclusive sounds can make your music production stand out from the competition.
Also Download: Absynth 6 Tutorial Torrent
- Making a beat: manipulating vocal samples: join the Timbo team in the studio as co-producers Tim, Fede Vindver and Angel Lopez teach you how to imprint your signature sound onto samples using effects and plug-ins.
- Make a Beat: Create a Breakdown: Tim thinks contrast is key to keeping a song interesting from first to last. Here he shows you how to create that contrast without changing the chord progression of the song.
- Origins of the song: “Gossip Folks”: Timbaland’s collaborations with Missy Elliott are dynamic and iconic. Here Tim shares how they worked together to create their hits and shows how vintage samples can take a hit to the next level.
- Making a beat: Adding a top-line: With the help of New City singer MasterClass Adrian Mitchell, Tim shows the most important step to making the top of the charts success – creating the vocal melody or “top line” – and share his philosophy on letters.
- Origins of the song: “Are You That Somebody?”: Tim, Static Major, and Aaliyah had less than 24 hours to write “Are You That Somebody?” In this lesson, Tim explains how they did it. He also teaches subtle production techniques to make great music great music.
- Tim’s Influences: Tim pays homage to some of the great producers who came before him and explains what influences have helped him shape his sound.
- How to Persevere: Tim believes resilience and dedication are essential for success. When you complete your MasterClass, it reveals what motivates you and how you can stay focused on your inspiration and goals.
Content MasterClass Timbaland Teaches Producing
Rhythm machine CH 02 TMBD \
COMPLETE AND INSTRUMENTAL MIXTURES \
CH 12 TMBD Make It Out Alive \
COMPLETE AND INSTRUMENTAL MIXTURES \
02 Studio Session – Create a Beatbox Beat.ts
03 Construction Beats – Process.ts by Tim
04 Making a beat – Getting warm.
05 Song Origins – Dirt Off Your Shoulder.ts
06 Create a rhythm – starting with a chord progression.
07 Create a Rhythm – Adjust and layer Drums.ts
08 origins of music – Pony.ts
09 Making a beat – Management of vocal samples.
10 Making a Beat – Creating a Breakdown.ts
11 sources of music – Gossip Folks.ts
12 Create a rhythm – Add a Topline.ts
13 Origins of Music – Are you that someone.
14 Influences.ts from Tim
15 How to persevere.