LinPlug CronoX 4 Torrent Free Download 2021 (VST) [Win x86 x64]
LinPlug CronoX 4 synthase has been around for a long time now, but the most recent full version (3) was released in 2005. You could argue that this is due to an update, then, and we have just been informed that it will come in June of this year.
Chrono X has always been a fairly complex beast – which probably suggests that it doesn’t seem like Linplug has anything else in common – but version 4 brings an entirely new GUI. A draft of the layout can be seen above, although no color has been added yet.
Let me tell you, now editing takes place on one page instead of six, and we are told that it will be very easy to focus on making the most important edits for the sound. Displays new information and help functions have also been added.
Features LinPlug CronoX 4:
- Filter with free, continuously adjustable, modulator filter types.
- Loop sampler generators with individually loop-point and start-point.
- Versatile architecture with 4 generator modules that are mixed into two filters.
- Easy-to-edit panel allowing preset browsing and quick use of key parameters.
- Powerful, editable arpeggiator up to 32 steps.
- Stereo and 5.1 support (2 generators, both filters, and effects units can be mixed in 3 5.1 formats. Settings are stored as part of the preset).
- Analog-modeled oscillator generator for real-time analog-style synthesis.
- Time-sampler with independent real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting.
- Wavetable (Schrader) generator that provides wavetable-like operation using any sample.
- Capable of loading up to 64 samples per loop sampler.
- Sample generators support tilt to audio formats. WAV and AIFF up to 24bit / 96kHz.
2 analog-style multimode stereo filters with modular cutoff frequency and resonance.
- 7 ADSFR-type envelopes to control output amplitude and cutoff frequencies, as well as two independently assigned modulation envelopes.
- 4 independent LFOs with various waveform and midi-sync capabilities.
- LFO waves have an adjustable delay, attack and decay time, and wave-symmetry.
- Modulation matrix with 10 routes to connect 30 sources and 56 destinations.
- Fully recognize velocity, aftertouch, pitch bend, mod wheel, and various other MIDI controllers, and includes a
- MIDI Learn function for easy controller assignment.
- 6 simultaneous effect units, including various delays, chorus, phaser, filter, flanger, gator, stereo enhancer, parametric EQ, and crusher.
- Mono / Polyphonic Port Antonio / Glide featuring “Fingered” mode and Auto-Bend modes.
- Full microtonal capabilities (TUN / Scala support).
- 32-voice polyphony (CPU dependent).