Jamstix Crack Rayzoon (VST) [Win x86 x64] Free Download
Jamstix 4 Crack is virtual drum software that simulates a drummer inside of your sequencer/host. Unlike most other drum modules, which either provide static MIDI patterns or an engine that combines pre-recorded MIDI patterns, Jamstix features a real-time simulation of a human drummer down to the calculation of the time it takes a drummer to move an arm from drum A to drum B. This means that arrangements created with Jamstix are always humanly playable (no ten-armed drummers) and also always unique and varied since they are created based on rules and not static patterns.
The “song builder” function can create a full drum arrangement with many parts and fills in seconds and the included sample engine offers incredibly realistic sound reproduction.
You may also like Cakewalk Sfz Player
Various expansions are available for Jamstix, including hand percussion, linear groove composition, Metal kits/drummers, and much more.
Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional, whether you need a jamming partner or a drum arrangement tool, a student wanting to learn more about drumming style, or a songwriter needing to create a complex and unique drum track quickly, whether you have no drum module at all or have every high-end drum library on the market and wish to get the most realistic grooves out of them, Jamstix is the tool for you.
Advanced Virtual Drummer:
- Real-time groove composition using dedicated style and drummer modeling (not static patterns).
- In-depth drummer limb simulation, including triangulation of hand movements, ensures that the grooves are always humanly playable (no ten-armed drummer here).
- Advanced feel modeling includes sound-specific pocket delays, power, and timing variations and can play ahead, on, or behind the beat.
- The real-time fill generator produces unique fills (no static patterns used) that match the style and drummer in use.
- Streamlined interface with a visual drum kit for editing as well as just watching the drums play.
- Part-based arranger with transition and repetition fills live loop technology as well as drag-&-drop MIDI export.
- Limb-centric bar editor allows fine-tuning of notes without the need for MIDI export/editing in the host.
- Extensive MIDI controller mapping allows in-depth remote control of the style, drummer, and mixer.
- Comes with over 70 styles (rock, funk, Afro-Cuban, blues, jazz, electronica, Brazilian, breakbeat, country, R&B, Motown, and many more) and 17 human drummer models, expandable via future Paks.
- Built-in high-quality drum sample player with multiple velocity layers and controllable ambiance.
- Built-in mixer with FX.
- An extensive sound library that can be expanded via expansion Paks.
Integrates With Other Sound Modules:
- Flexible mapping allows ‘driving’ of other drum plugins, such as BFD, Superior, EZDrummer, and Addictive Drums. Combine the sounds of your favorite drum plugin with the jam power and realism of Jamstix.
- Allows creating kits that use a mix of external sounds and Jamstix sounds. For example, you can build a kit that uses EZDrummer drums and Jamstix percussion sounds and cymbals.
Jamstix can interact with your MIDI or audio input by adjusting the velocity and using play rules, such as hi-hat/ride switching and snare head/sidestick switching as well as rhythm reduction giving you the feel of playing with a human drummer.
Jamstix can be used with any e-drum kit and fully supports the TD-20 V-Drums, including bow/shank hihat, foot splashing, aftertouch cymbal choking, and snare position sensing.
Supports Your Existing MIDI grooves
Jamstix can import your existing MIDI drum grooves as well as Jamstix 1 rhythms and use them as styles for playing by the drummer models. This means a static 1-bar MID file groove comes to life by being played with the feel, accents, and fills with the Jamstix virtual drummers.
XL Version – Jazz, Electronic Grooves, And More.
Jamstix comes with jazz styles as well as an electronica style, which together with the brushed kit and electronic kits of the XL version, allows Jamstix to cover a huge range of genres.
- VST (32-bit & 64-bit) – Windows and OS X.
- AU (32-bit & 64-bit) – OS X.
- AAX (64-bit) – Windows and OS X.
- MIDI input/MIDI output.
- 8 audio outputs.
- song arranger with unlimited parts, synched to host song position, tempo, and time signature.
- high-quality sample player with controllable ambiance supports existing Jamstix 1,2 kits and expansion Paks.
- key mapped MIDI output for integration with 3rd party drum plugins.
- built-in mixer with 3-band EQ, compressor, and delay effect.
- state-of-the-art virtual drummer capable of producing realistic drum performances from scratch (not using preset MIDI patterns) with in-depth style and drummer modeling, groove processing, advanced limb control, and a flexible fill generator.
- limb-centric step sequencer allows manual adjustment of generated grooves and fills or creating them from scratch as well as importing existing MIDI patterns, MIDI files, and Jamstix 1,2 patterns and fills.
- extensive MIDI controller mapping.
- supported sample rates: 44.1-96kHz.
1. Install Jamstix 2.0.0
2. Install Jamstix 2.2.1 Update
3. Replace jamstix2.dll with the provided one
4. Run the program, register with any name/serial
5. Restart the program
Repeat steps 4/5 if the program will ask for serial again (it’s not our bug).
If you like it – buy it. Good software authors deserve to get paid.